There’s many way to stop period pain, dysmenorrhea, choose the most suitable one for you.
How to stop period cramps, dysmenorrhea? Our period cramps relief pad is your best choice.
Fast, easy to use, no side effect, get rid of period cramps, dysmenorrhea forever, our period cramps relief can help you the best!
How to stop period cramps, dysmenorrhea.
- 1. Although healthy diet, balanced diet cannot eliminate the pain thoroughly, but it is magic to improve the health of the body. Avoid junk food which is too sweet or salty, they make you flatulence and slow, eat more vegetables, fruits, chicken, fish, and try smaller meals but more times.
- 2. Supplement minerals, like calcium, potassium and magnesium minerals, can help relieve menstrual pain, period cramps. Experts found that women taking calcium, compared with those who did not take have less menstrual pain. Magnesium is also important because it helps the body absorb calcium efficiently. Before or during menstruation intake more calcium and magnesium.
- 3. Avoid caffeine, coffee, tea, cola, chocolate contains caffeine makes you nervous, discomfort during menstruation. Therefore, you should avoid caffeine. In addition, coffee contains oils may stimulate the small intestine also.
- 4. Prohibition wine if you have edema during menstruation, alcohol will aggravate this problem. Do not drink. If you are can’t hold, limit between a 2 1 glass of wine.
- 5. Do not use diuretics, many women believe that diuretics can reduce swelling and discomfort of menstruation, but Mubarak physicians oppose this approach. Diuretics will excrete minerals, along with water. Mubarak doctor suggested, reducing the intake of salt and alcohol and other substances causes water retention in the body.
- 6. To stay warm to keep the body warm will accelerate blood circulation and relax your muscles, especially spasm and congestion in the pelvic area. Drink hot herbal tea or hot lemon juice. Can also be place heating pad or hot water bottle on the abdomen for a few minutes every time.
- 7. Mineral bath soak in warm water with 1 cup of sea salt and a cup of sodium bicarbonate in the tank. Soak 20 minutes, helps relax muscles and ease period cramps, menstrual pain.
- 8. Sports especially before menstrual, walking or other moderate exercise will make you more comfortable during menstruation.
- 9. Yoga exercise can relive period cramps. For examples. Knees bent down, sitting on the heel. Forehead touch to the ground, arms straight stretch at the sides of the body. Maintain this position until feel uncomfortable.
- 10. Taking painkillers aspirin and acetaminophen can relieve period cramps, menstrual pain. However, more effective medicines, including Advil, Haltran, Medipren and Nuprin. These drugs containing ibuprofen, can inhibit the role of prostaglandins. At the beginning of period cramps, menstrual pain, take together with a little milk or food, so as not to hurt the stomach, and continued to take to the menstrual pain disappear.
- 11. Other Solutions acupressure, foot contains some acupressure points are considered connected with the pelvic region of the gas path. Bilateral ankle depression, there are acupressure points. After gently pinch it with thumb and other fingers, along the Achilles tendon (Achilles tendon) until the calf. From right to left foot, a few minutes each time.